This programme offers a comprehensive curriculum that incorporates grammar, vocabulary, idioms, speaking, listening, reading, and writing activities. To help prepare you for widely accepted English Language Test as a pathway to University of Cyberjaya& other universities in Malaysia.
• To help you comprehend and articulate words and phrases.
• To help you read simple text with basic reading skills.
• To help you to use and follow common instruction and directions.
• A Completion of secondary or high school education, or equivalent.
• Qualifying a pre-entry/placement test carried out by Oxbridge Language Center to determine the entry level from Beginner to Upper – Intermediate.
Jan, April, July, Oct
a) Class days : Mondays to Thursdays
b) Duration : 3 months per session (On-going)
c) Teaching Methodology : Face to Face (Currently online teaching until further notice)
d) Learning Hours : Guided (4 hours) Unguided (2 hours) = 6 hours per day
e) International Standard (CEFR): Beginner
f) Programme Design: Semester basis